We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong, we want to know.
Please send an email to email@example.com and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand the issue you are experiencing, please attach them to the email.
When you report an issue to us, we will:
- acknowledge your message within 1-2 working days
- gather and evaluate information about your issue
- respond to you within 20 working days.
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the issue you are experiencing, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL:
- by calling 0800 347 257
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- through FSCL’s website: www.fscl.org.nz
- writing to: FSCL
PO Box 5967